11.12.2023

Oh Christmas Tree .........


 Hi friends!


It's that time of year ~ holidays songs and Christmas themes!

Today's card is one I created for a card group I'm in

and the theme was chosen by one of the group members:

Christmas Trees!



I've used an oldie but goodie to create my card.

This is a set from Concord and 9th called Festive Friends.

I adore this stamp set

but think this might be only the 2nd time I've used it.



I used a simple background of patterned paper rather than 

create one of my own this time.

It was a great match and just seems to give it that extra drama.

The bold sentiment strips are from CZ Designs and were in my stash.


I personally love her little table topper tree!

So tiny but sweet!



Thanks for stopping by!


~Kelly



4 comments:

  1. Kelly, this is such a cute card - love that image. It makes me want to carry home a tree and start decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute--I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Kelly - you certainly let the tree take the eye on this fabulous card!!
    A wonderful result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete