11.30.2023

HOLLY JOLLY!


 Hey sweet friends!


Today's card is showcasing 2 things:

A huge OOPS!

and The Man in the BIg Red Suit!




This was a fun card to make!

If you would like to see the YouTube version,

here it is:


Because I made a rookie mistake when creating this,

I had to think of ways to save/salvage this poor Santa card!

I used the adorable Stamptember Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous

2023 set ~ cute, cute, CUTE!



.

I loved the background stamp by Hero Arts snowflake swirl

and I stamped it with Pool Party ink.

THEN

I had a misstep with the stamp and forgot it had ink,

set it down on  the panel and had a few Santas on it!


So this is the result!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly


2 comments:

  1. Boo boo or not Kelly, this is gorgeous card - a great save
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! And no oops to be seen. You saved the card perfectly!

    ReplyDelete