9.09.2024

The ProCRAFTinator's Club: September!


Hi friends!


Today's share is for the TCP 

~ The ProCRAFTinator's Club ~

where a group of us friends share our cards

made from a kit, class, camp or retreat!


This idea came from chatting with friends about all our 

camps and classes and kits that needed dustin' off :)




We post on the 2nd Monday of every month ~ 

and that's today!


For September, I'm bringing out the ghosties!

This adorable die/designer paper kit set was a live special

with Laura Graff on Scrapbook.com 

I loved it so much, I added on extra paper to the special!


I added a little witches hat to both of the ghosts

and the hearts that are also in the die set 

and scattered those among the vellum.

The BOO was fun to create and I made a bunch in H'ween colors.



I'm already working on several other cards using this set

as the ideas just keep coming!




Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment