9.23.2024

You're the G.O.A.T!

 

Hi friends!

You're the G.O.A.T!

{greatest of all time!}



I just LOVE that sentiment!  

It's what my son and granddaughter call each other 

when they see each other :) 

To hear that little voice "what's up, GOAT!" is so stinkin' sweet!



Today's card is featuring the adorable goats from Lawn Fawn.

I was super blessed to cross off Goat Yoga from my long awaited 

bucket list when my beautiful daughter took me for my birthday.

We had a blast!

I'll definitely add that to my 'try again list', too!



I added the sweet goat stamps to a grassy little farm area

and just love the little one jumping up into the air!

I'll have to give this one to my grand from my son

since it was created with her in mind after all!


Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly



entered to:  Lawn Fawnatics challenge:  Awesome Autumn

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! Adorable goats and love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I love the playfulness of this card. Those goats are just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete