10.09.2026

The DR is IN!


 Hi friends!


Happy FUN CARD FRIDAY!

I just made that up ....

tell the others! :)



My sweet friend Nancy has a fun IG group 

where we create CAS cards once a month.


Me:  A what WHAT?


I LOVE {repeat} LOOOOOOVE layers and dimension!

I'm a thick girl

 *2 snaps*

My. cards. folks.

My cards :)


But oh yes, layers and foam tape and making those chunky cards

 = definitely my jam!


The CAS theme this month was Black and White.

Gulp ... there IS color on mine :/

Not only do I struggle with CAS,

I struggle with following directions ...


Just kidding!

I thought that was the optional part of the theme,

ya know,

like extra credit!





Since my accident, my husband has been working from 

home every day in the home office

so I thought this would be a cute card for him!

I kept the card mostly white and just a pop of color

from the image using one of my treasured Snoopy wooden stamps

from my collection.




Wishing you a wonderful start to your weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment