4.16.2009

** I still believe! **

Ohhh, I can't tell you how in love with TGF stamps I am! They are just simply superb - from the beautiful little faces they have to the quality of the way they stamp so crisp and clear each time. If I had money to spare, I know where mine would go! I now own 3 TGF stamps and can't wait to expand my collection! I was SO EXCITED to see the release of the NEVER EVER set ~ it's fun & whimsical! Peter Pan here is extra special in our household as dh & I have spent countless years at Walt Disney World in Orlando, even long before the kids ~ that's was always our first stop on any vacation! This set will make fantastic scrapbook pages - w/out a doubt. It's also special in that my little son was crazy about the Peter Pan ride and we would ride it again and again, watching his face light up as he "flew" through the night sky saying "We can fly, we can fly!" He was also Peter Pan for Halloween ;)

This card will double as Dh's birthday card ...... my hubby will turn another year older this Sunday! TFL!



















Deets: I believe the colors are SU! Chocolate Chip & Old Olive cardstock,
DCWV mat stack dsp, PTI white for the image (TGF!!), colored with prisma markers & olive organdy SU ribbon :)

10 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute!! She will LOVE this bday card!! So sweet! 3 TGF stamps...sounds like an addiction is starting! :) Have fun playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/17/2009

    DH has a birthday on Sunday, really? My Main Squeeze is on Sunday also! Happy Birthday to your man!!!

    Is all that glitters part of the dp? Very cool! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cutie Kelly!! TGF rubber is good isn't it?! How often do you get to say 'That's good rubber!' ;) Happy Birthday to hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling card!! i heart TGF!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly this is soooo cute. DH will love it, but even more so he will love the person who specially made it for him. He is a lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Congratulations, Kelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Your coloring looks awesome! Great job, Kelly! And congrats on being featured!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still believe too! He is adorable! Your card rocks!
    Zee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is adorable, and so isnt this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a QT!!! Beautiful work. TFS
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete