6.10.2009

CAS Scrappin' my baby :)

Oh how happy am I! I had a few moments free and decided to do a few CAS scrapbooking pages -- like this one :) I had these funny pictures of my baby girl when she was 2 {she's now 10!} playing in the sprinkler, looking like a big flower :) And yes, that's how far behind I am in my scrapbooking, lol! I have soooo many photo boxes it is unreal ~ and I'm dedicated what part of the summer we'll be here to getting some of them scrapped and into albums.

One way (probably the ONLY way) I will be able to scrap more is by using more of a CAS (clean 'n simple!) approach since I tend to overwork the pages, embellish them to the point of ridiculousness, lolol, and then it takes me forever to get them done ............ some SU! dsp, cardstock, big prima flowers & brads, stickers, ribbon & voila! I love the colors on this one and see one tiny little ooopsie - can you find it? ;) Tee hee!
Happy Scrapping, friends!






















9 comments:

  1. Ahhh...yes time sure does fly. I'm glad to see you are getting some scrapping done too. You should be in bed though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good for you...I am WAY more behind that you are though. My daughter it 19! I have boxes...and boxes..and boxes....I am thinking it would be a good winter project ...of course, I say that every year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/10/2009

    ROFLMBO! What a great layout and the pictures!!! OMGosh - you sure captured this perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout! It's really pretty...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors! Have you checked out Jennifer Buck's blog,(the buck stamps here, I think is the name) she has a great simple sketch each week. They have really helped me keep on top of things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute pictures! I love the way the water is spraying up and around her. Great layout to go with the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are ADORABLE pictures! OH MY GOSH - I would of been cracking up so hard I wouldn't of been able to take a perfect picture! I love the flowers coming outta the corners b/c the sprinkler legs look like they could be flower petals!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely layout, wonderful colors and love those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling scrapbook page and your DD is a cutie "flower"! Keep up the good work and you'll get those pages made in no time!

    ReplyDelete