1.05.2010

Eye Spy with my little eye ...... TEAL! :)

Happy Wednesday! Only one more day til BBB has the most darling images for you to see and shop! :)



Can you believe it's the middle of the week already?! I can't believe 2 days have gone by so quickly ..... must be all the cold weather we are (loving!) having :)



Have you been to the Crafty Creations Challenge blog yet? The challenge this week is black and white and a splash of color. I *splashed*the card with some tempting teal ~ it just seems to POP when I was matching a color to the most darling Busy Beauties Boutique image {Randy's heart} that will be released tomorrow! How exciting ~ make sure you stop by to see all the cards from the DT and scoop up some of the darling images you find at the BBB store :)
BBL with more yummy BBB creations for you to see!
xoxoxo


12 comments:

  1. How stinkin cute! I LOVE the white, black, and teal together. Soooo eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love teal! And with B&W it really pops! Very cute, Miss Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/06/2010

    He's adorable and I love the teal! What a great accent color to use on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE! You've done an awesome job with this challenge. The little splash of color draws my eyes straight to the cutie pie stamp!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWW!!! He is SOOO CUTE!!!!!! I love the teal! My most favorite shade! and Randy is just dandy :o)!!! Great job Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie pie!!! I've gotta show this to my Randy...so he can see how cute he really is...heehee!! I love the *splash* of teal...so very pretty..I mean handsome;o) What a darling card!!!! I soooo can't wait to see what you WOW us with tomorrow!!!!

    Love ya!!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1/07/2010

    Adorable image and the teal is wonderful! It really does pop against the black! So glad you joined in the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just darling!! I love the image... can't wait until the hop tomorrow!!! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh he is darling! thanks for joining us on CCC this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations! Fab card - teal is a great colour! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete