11.10.2015

Riley and Company - New Stamp Release Day 2!

Happy Tuesday!

A quick post to show you another new stamp
 being released from Riley and Company ~
available in the store this Friday, November 13th!
17 new FunnyBones stamps and 9 Inspirations stamps
 will make their way to the store to join the incredible selection of stamps.


Today's card is using one of the new FunnyBones ~ Horrible idea! Hee Hee!!
I can think of like 4 friends that would LOVE this! ♥

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous, fun card Kelly loving the papers and card design that sentiment is ACE
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Funny Bone that sounds just like me!! I love it, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Great saying, and how elegantly put together. Love your little embellishments - just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! Such a fun card Kelly!! I love the choice of papers and design here!! You put together some really fantastic styles my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heehee, this made me laugh!! What a fabulous card this is!! Your designs are always so fabulous!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN, FUN, FUN !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Such a fun sentiment. I like the design of your card. I might have to CASE this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this- so me!!! Especially if you are suggesting an early arrival. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I wish I had been a bit more like this growing up....I'd have better stories to tell now!

    Love the card!

    ReplyDelete