11.09.2015

Riley and Company - New Stamp Release! :)

Good Morning, friends!!  
First, thank you SO MUCH for the sweet words on my son's card! 
He was super embarrassed, turned a few shades of red, but said "thank you to all the nice people!"
So, thank you Nice People! :)

I can't believe it's already Monday!!
This weekend was action packed and over so quickly

We spent the weekend camping in the Everglades
 with our little guy and his Boy Scout troop :)
Now, I am so not a camper!  
But seeing these young men growing and learning,
gaining such incredible life experience through these outings is truly priceless ♥

I did manage to make some cards last week ~
including two you'll see posted today since it's the 9th (the day the 3M's post)
and a brand new Riley and Company week of releases!
Stay tuned, as this new release has 17 new Funny Bones satmps
and 9 Inspiration stamps.
And funny they are!  As I was creating my cards,
I was home alone just laughing (out loud!) by myself ..
These stamps are available to purchase in the Riley and Company Store Friday, Nov. 13th!

For today's card, since it's Monday, and we've been camping allllllllll weekend
and well, I love my coffee!!!!, I thought I'd show you one of my favorites of the new release:
Without my Coffee ...


 I hope you can stop back to see my 3M card, too - 
AND, all week, the Riley and Company Inspiration Team 
will be showcasing all the wonderful new stamps!  Stay tuned! :)

And here it is :)
This image was sent to us by Jeanette this month, her turn to host!
It's a gorgeous leaf image which is a beautiful reflection of Fall!
I didn't really know how to incorporate such a striking image into a card,
and can't say I'm happy with my end result, 
but I decided to stop messing with it and "leaf" it alone :)
Thank you, Jeanette and Barb, for your friendship!


  Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly



I"ll enter the first card into:  Craft Your Passion - AG
 Whoopsi Daisy- Lots of Layers 
613 Avenue Create - AG 
 



14 comments:

  1. Heehee, so adorable!! What a fun sentiment!! The layers and design are fabulous!! Love this my friend!! I do love to camp but I don't know that I'm brave enough to camp in the Everglades!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate to this sentiment! You certainly have taken the art of mixing patterned papers to a higher art form...I struggle with this every time I make a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to the release of new Funny Bones and this looks like one that I need to add to my collection!! Super fun card, Kelly!

    Roughing it to me means the Holiday Inn!! Ha! Although I did love camping and scouting in my younger days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too fun! Love that sentiment and your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, Kelly this is fun, fun, fun I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment! I like the colors you used on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! What a great sentiment - too cute! As always your color coordination is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sooooo has your name written all over it....well, the coffee theme anyway : ) I am a tea lover, and love my tea first thing in the AM....! We used to camp back in the day, and of late, prefer the indoor places with HOTEL on the outside! Did you see any wildlife camping in the everglades?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kelly this is fabulous - the sentiment is priceless!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sentiment on your first card is oh so true and the leave one the second card is so pretty! Great cards as aways and pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly these are SUCH fun creations!! Love the coffee sentiment and the design with the burlap is so amazing!! Brilliant work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this especially the way that you have used the leaf shape to enhance your image. Great to have you stop by at 613 Avenue Create this week, hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kelly, I'm so tardy... sorry! I am drooling over your cards now, though! Love them both and am truly in awe of your 3M card. You met the challenge of a difficult image so well! Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete