5.24.2018

CCEE1821 ~ N.E.W.S!


Hello friends!

It's time for a new challenge at the CCEE Stampers 
and Anne has a new challenge for us.
She writes:

I wake up in the morning to the NEWS.

  Make a card using each of these letters ..... N, E, W, S.

Thanks, Anne!



Here is my card feauting the news:
N = Night
E = Evening, enamel dots
W = Windows, WHAM!
S = Superhero 

To make this card, I used a night time city space idea
but creation a cityscpape with the Tim Holtz dies.
I ran it through the cuttlebug twice, once in black and once in yellow.
After popping out the small squares for windows, I let the yellow shine through like light.

Next, I popped up the tiny hero from Mama Elephant
and added some glittery silver enamel dots.

 And if you'd like to be in the running for blog candy giveaway from me
with the comicbook/Sunday comics theme,
you can read about it in the first series post here!

Be sure to stop by and see what the other CCEE Stampers
made with this theme ~ it will be fantastic!

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - this put me in a good mood as soon as I saw it! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of the letters to create your superhero card

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great take on the letters Kelly and a fantastic card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Kelly!! I love this delightful super hero protecting the city in your night sky!! Great use of the letters for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute card! Pretty FUN too!!! LOVE your card Kelly.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, fabulous!! Not only your card is soooo cute, but also very fun and just perfect with the match of the superhero and that sentiment! Great background scene! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Kelly .. how do you come up with these great ideas??? So cute and it made me giggle thinking "Yep...thats our Kelly!! Always Flying like a SuperHero!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card with your superhero. Love the lights in the bldgs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cuteness is headed your way if you are the receipient of this amazing super hero card. Your cards bring joy, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So absolutely adorable!! I love the little superhero flying above the city!! What a fun and fabulous card, Kelly!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly, you always make the most adorable cards. This is no exception! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool card with the cityshape!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  15. how fun and fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is quite cute and such a great scene you have created with the light popping through some of the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello my friend!! :) Your card is so fun and I just love that starry background too! I haven't stopped following you, I just haven't been around a while. I have a new blog and hope that you can stop by and say hi when you have a chance! http://stampedsmiles.com Hope you have a great weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous scene, Kelly !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute stamp and great idea. I always have loved scene cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Kelly what a wonderful card - love the lit-up cityscape!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete