7.16.2018

TPB: Rest, Recover ♥



Hi friends!

I love Mondays ~ I do!
 It's the day I get to share with you my card from The Project Bin!



This week's summer "5 days of" series is all about:

FLOWERS! 


 Each day (unless it's a DT card) I will be sharing something floral ~
either the image, the paper, or both!
This Many More stamp set from The Project Bin is so timely for me.
I've needed to make quite a few Get Well cards and a couple of baby cards,

so it's nice to have this very versatile stamp set on hand.
It covers a variety of occasions ~ all in one stamp set!



And since I almost always decorate the inside of my cards,
I love that this set includes a smaller sentiment that fits perfectly inside! 



This beautiful floral paper is from a 12 x 12 paper pad 
by American Crafts which was part of a huge Scrapbook.com giveaway
that I was very blessed to win!

I used a strip of the gold cardstock and turned it into a ribbon ~
both on the front and the inside.
I fussy fut the floral/petal from the Many More stamp,
colored it and popped it up on 3D foam.

Be sure to stop in at The Project Bin blog 
for more inspiration and to see the new Product Catalog.

 Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

I'll enter this into:  Crafty Sentiments:  Add a sentiment

20 comments:

  1. Delightful!! Your card is so beautiful with that lovely paper and the way you used the stamps! Amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this great Get Well card! And, I love the floral DP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty papers and the design!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great eveing!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Kelly this card immediately reminded me of you and your family. I'm thinking a couple people in your family need to rest and relax and another needs to get better soon . Great card my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card one sure would love to have this to look at when unwell.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Sure to bring cheer to someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful Kelly
    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, Imlove the soft colours of the papers perfect foe get well cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful get well card Kelly..fabulous

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Kelly how gorgeous this is - love the Genko leaf and how you have made it the star, especially against the floral background paper.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly, this is a beautiful card, sure to make the recipient feel better just looking at it. Lovely paper choices to go along with the awesome stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a soothingly pretty card! Love the designer paper it goes so well with your stamps. Great touch with the gold "ribbon" too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kelly, Your fussy cutting is amazing! It looks so much like a die that at first I thought, wait, I don't remember a die! Seriously. Your fussy cutting is outstanding. I keep scrolling back up at your card because I just love your use of papers!!! I always feel like I am missing something when I use DP. Like I just don't quiet do enough. Your scallops and stitched layers are gorgeous! I am a totaly FAN! So fun that we both used the same stamp set today with entirely different results!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two beautiful cards Kelly. The floral paper is so pretty and love the Genko leaf. Would lift anyone that is a bit poorly. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very soft, and pretty. A very calming card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The soft colors and the floral paper is so perfect for a get well card. Love the stitched details.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Add a Sentiment challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an awesome card, Kelly!! I hate putting get well on cards!! This is divine!!

    ReplyDelete