10.15.2018

Blessings ♥


* I have two blog posts today! For my Dueling Darlings card,
you can view it here!*


Hi friends!

Can you be-leaf it's mid October?!

I have a CAS card to share today from The Project Bin 
over on the blog.
Eat Pie! Stamp set has quickly become one of my very favorites!




To create this card,
I started with a layer of white cardstock from Recollections #110 heavy weight.
I used several dies to create the border and center cut ~
and added a newsprint, leaf behind it.
The blessings sentiment is from the stamp set 
and really compliments the image with the leaf in the wording!

For more stamps and inspiration,
go to The Project Bin blog and store!

Thanks for stopping by,
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

10 comments:

  1. So very pretty! I love the leaves peeking through the window : ) I cannot be-leaf it either- so cold here today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours Kelly and a great design with the text backing paper. Don't know where this year has gone!! Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful CAS, Kelly!!! Love so very much the circular aperture with the newspaper background and the stunning leaves!!! The tiny leaf on the sentiment is just so cute and adorable!!!!
    Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, this is gorgeous! The circular framing really draws the eye in! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous autumn leaves, Kelly!!! Wishing you some relief from the heat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card--I love the layout and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This touch of autumn card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty with such lovely die cuts. I especially like the leaves on the newsprint - so artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so wonderful card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete