11.04.2018

Simple Sundays ♥


Hello friends!

I hope your weekend is all things marvelous ♥
One thing I love so much about our family Sundays...
they are simple ♥


For us, it's a day of worship, followed by getting everything
done for the week ahead,
and always - ALWAYS! - a big family dinner.
The kids and I have enjoyed putting together 'theme dinners'
to keep it fun and have different things on the menu.
Instead of Italian night, my hilarious son will call it Al Capone night, LOL!
Complete with music, Italian cuisine and lots of chatter!
I love love LOOOOOOOVE to cook ~
so for me to be in the kitchen for hours doing recipe research, 
shopping, prep and hours of cooking isn't uncommon.
Full bellies = happy hearts!

Another thing that is simple today?
My card ♥
 


Normally I post on Mondays with The Project Bin,
so you'll see this card on the blog tomorrow.
I'm having some issues with blogger ...
so I am taking full advantage of the fact that it's working!



My card is a sentiment stamped right onto the designer paper.
And that's it!
Sometimes cards are just as fancy using a simple sentiment,
beautiful paper, and border and it's done!


 I used the sentiment from #bff stamp set
which you can see here the shop!
 I'm in that cross between making fall and winter cards - 
bringing a cheerful floral card into the mix! :)

Are you coloring along with Kathy in The Daily Marker 30 day challenge?
It's a wonderful way to explore your creativity!

You can find the link here!


I love finding new ways to be creative with cardmaking!
I hope this one inspires you, too :)

Have a great day, friends!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

14 comments:

  1. :D It seems that you and family will have a fabulous " Al Capone night"!!! :D I'm curious about your recipes for the Italian dinner :) And about the music, too! :)
    Your card is delicious, the sentiment and the paper are really outstanding and that border compliments them so well!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have a Sunday like yours Kelly!! Sounds like great fun!! Love your card and a brilliant design. Pretty paper too. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! The flowers are beautiful!! I love the sentiment, too!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, Kelly, what a wonderful story to go along with this beautiful card! I love the idea of theme dinners! Great fun for the family!

    Bev Polen
    http://stampingwithguneauxdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, glad you enjoyed your family day. Have a beautiful week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card indeed and such a happy design with the papers and colors! I love it! Thanks for sharing about your family day! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is beautiful! Great way to use up those pretty papers I'm reluctant to use. Saved to CASE one day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Managed to grab my daughter's PC to do a few comments whilst away....sorry short n sweet comments as she needs it for work...
    Great card, gorgeous design and fabulous stamping/colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card design and colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly, this is such a cute card. Stamping right on the designer paper is perfect for a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can always count one you for super cute cards! Love this simplicity on this card but really lovin' your turkey card! Hope your blogger gets fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its a beautiful card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your patterned flower bouquet looks awesome on this sensational design, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete