12.09.2018

3M: Decorating for Christmas ♥


Hi friends!

While I normally don't blog on Sundays, it's the 9th day of the month
and that means the 3 Musketeers are showing the cards we made!
Jeanette was the hostess this month and sent us this cute image.
The minute I saw it, it reminded me of my son ...
so I went in that direction with my card/coloring.


Although my son is now 14,
and quite the teenager in many ways,
we still like to keep the magic of Christmas!
We decorate the house and lawn and he helps with the tree.
And then there's that crazy Elf on the Shelf! 
Yesterday the Elf took the tinsel off the Christmas tree,
strung it across the front living room and was zip-lining with a candy cane :)





And here is the inside of my card,
where I will write my son a little note ↓
 


 
You can see Barb's card here
and Jeanette's card here with this same image.
I'm up next month - starting out the new year ...
and according to Barb, we are heading into our 5th year!  
Wow!
  


 Thanks for stopping by today!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

17 comments:

  1. Sweet card and sweet memories to treasure, Kelly! Your card is just adorable and love the clean look! That stamp is a delight!
    Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I knew as soon as I saw your blond-haired tree decorator that it had to be a reflection of your son, and I was not disappointed. Loved reading about the Elf's escapades and hear the joy of your heart in your words about your son. And your card - it is so cute with expert coloring, fun embellishment placement, and the extra fun of seeing the inside of your card, too. Thanks for 3M'ing with us! I look forward to our posts every month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is very cute and love the little tree. I wish my son was a bit younger. I don't think at the age of 42, 5 days ago, that he would get it with the Elf!! Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! Such a sweet image that invokes a wonderful memory too!! Lovely coloring! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card for a sweet young man! I love the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kelly what a sweet card you have made with this lovely image. Love your elf on the shelf tale :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how gorgeous is the little boy decorating the tree, Kelly! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the pop of yellow on the ornament! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little guy reminds me of myself this year. I cut my tree down to size by leaving off the bottom section. No ladder needed and decorated in 1/4 the time. Super cute holiday card, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the sweetest little card. I love that image, Kelly. Great coloring! Cute inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christmas tree this is so beautiful.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable image. I've always loved decorating. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet card and story.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet image. And you still do the elf for your 14 year old? That's so awesome. We are on year 3 with our elf and the girls (oldest is 11) just loves finding her each morning.

    ReplyDelete