12.06.2018

CCEE: Elf Antics!


Hello friends!

We love love LOVE our Elf on the Shelf!
He's a little bit sweet and a whole lot of fun and mischievious!
Buddy has been a great addition to our holidays through the years ~ 
and we all still enjoy his antics 
as we take turn doing funny stunts he hides each day!  *wink!*

Which is why I smiled HUGE when I saw the new challenge
 for this week's CCEE Stampers - 
Elf Antics!



I knew right away I was going to ink up Birdie Brown Santa's Elves
And just in time - my big box of Black Friday treasures arrived last week,
so some new goodies got to come out and play, too!
I used the Happy Christmas die-namic ~ a saying that warms my heart ♥
I'm a Merry Christmas girl but my mama said Happy Christmas a lot 
as we were growing up - to hear it makes me think of her.
And lastly, the FAB-U-LOUS plaid papers in perfectly 'Kelly' colors!
I love me some whimsical green and red and pinks together :)
I stamped/cut the image twice - once on cardstock and once on the dsp
and paper pieced his groovy little outfit. 


And yes!
I still decorate the inside of my cards ~
I usually don't show them to let the recipient be surprised.
This one is heading a friend of my daughter so no elfish antics going on today!



 And that's it from me today!
I hope you can stop by the CCEE Stampers blog
 and see all the wonderful Elf Antic cards,
as they are fantastic! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly 


I'll enter my card into:  Cute Card Thursday


16 comments:

  1. This is a fave of my Christmas stamps! He looks SO CUTE with his paper pieced plaid outfit too!! :) Enjoy your Black Friday goodies! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

      Delete
  2. I love this cute elf's ears and of course, that dapper plaid he is sporting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So absolutely adorable!! I love his plaid outfit and the colors!! The sentiment makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. He must be a very rich Elf as his outfit is very posh!! Lovely colours and the sentiment is brilliant. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little plaid elf is the cutest one I have ever seen!! How did your get those letters cut out so straight?? Sensational Christmas card, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kelly what a gorgeous card - and I do love the inside sentiment, it finishes the card perfectly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your elf's plaid suit 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh cute and beautiful Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly, this card is soooooo cute! Love the elf in his adorable clothes. Great design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute - that plaid is adorable on this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great paper piecing on a cute and fun card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is adorable!! Love so much your paper piecing on the cute elf and the matching inside!! So sweet!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute elf, love his plaid suit.

    ReplyDelete