3.01.2019

You're so fun!



Hi friends!

Happy March!
I love this time of year :)
March often means the changing of a cold winter to a warmer spring ~
the birds are chirping, the flowers grow and the weather is so beautiful ♥ 
It's also my birth month and that's always fun! 

Something else that's fun ...
this super cute stamp by Stamp Anniething called Abigail - You're fun!




 I'm in a card group on Splitcoaststampers called the Galaxy Gazers.
The idea is to find a card in the card gallery 
and CASE the card to the best of our ability.
Last month, I found so. many. cards!
It was hard to chose just one and ended up wanting to try this one.
You can see Natalie's fun card here !




Wouldn't it be fun to hula hoop!
It's like being a kid again!

This was my final coloring yesterday for the February 2019
the daily marker coloring challenge.
I've been participating in the challenge for many years now
and each time, it gets better and better!


Wishing you a fun Friday and crafty moments!

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

21 comments:

  1. so beautiful Kelly

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I am loving this card. Your Stamp Anniething Abigail is a cutie for sure, and your coloring is awesome! Your CASE card turned out great... A+++

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design, Kelly, what a cute image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aawww she is so cute! Great job! Thankyou for getting inspired by my card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, I saw this beautiful card on SCS and I love the beautiful little girl with her hula hop! The background is gorgeous and reminds me of the Disney's Mickey Mouse silhouette image. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable and beautifully coloured. Love the background too. Big hugs and blessings and have a lovely weekend. Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kelly. I hope you have a fabulous birthday..loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - both yours and your inspiration. I really like that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, she's adorable!! I love the fun background!! It's so beautiful!! Happy fist day of your birth month :) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cute image looks fabulous with those dotty circles! Love the colors on this one too! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, love this with the sweet image.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the fun background and that sweet Abigail image is adorable! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card, very pretty! Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog, I really appreciate that! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is super cute Kelly! Love the background - perfect for your little girl at play with her hoop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, great design and colouring! love the impressive faded circles and the sweet little girl! When I was young I loved the hula hoop! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Kelly, lovely to meet you and thank you for your visit and your decision to follow my blog, I hope you will pop in often.
    Your blog has some beautiful creations, and I love this little girl and her hoop, super colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. My waistline sure could use a good workout with a hula hoop, but I don't think I could keep it going. I love this cute image and your coloring is gorgeous. Wonderful CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So adorable. I think that I would get stuck in the hoop, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely card, beautiful colouring and so sweet ! Yes, I have fond memories of my hoop.... :) Enny

    ReplyDelete
  20. You wouldn't think it to see me now, but I won several hoola-hoop contests in my day!! Such a precious card, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete