11.11.2019

TPB ~ Anne of Green Gables ♥



 Hi friends!

I have two blog posts today ~
my Hot Mess Success will be up later today ♥

Although it's November, I'm using Eat Pie again today
on my geometric inspired card - vertical!




  
 The challenge on Splitcoaststampers this week is vertical
so I thought it would be fun to make a different kind of card!

I've used the sweet sentiment from Eat Pie!
and love the quote from Anne of Green Gables. 
It's one of my favorite book series from my childhood
and such a sweet set of books!

For my vertical part, this was so fun to make!
I used a striped die (pretty pink posh, ret'd)
and used only the inside slots.
I cut out a variety in fall inspired colors.



Since I am a little vertically challenged when it comes to placement, lol
and my t-square wasn't near my desk,
I decided to create my own template with the outer frame.
I lined it up,
added the centers, 
then peeled it back up!

  

You can see the stamp set here in the shop
and here's what it looks like in it's entirety:

 
Also! Here's is the special of the month for November:

 NOVEMBER SPECIAL: Order $75 of merchandise
 and receive the MAYBE CHRISTMAS stamp set (a $14 value) for free!
 No need to put it in your cart -- it will automatically be included with your order.

 Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

20 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I can NEVER get lines straight! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your fabulous stripes and quirky take on the vertical element of the challenge Kelly - a stunning card! The flowing lines of the sentiment contrast wonderfully with the graphic stripes
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all stripes and colors.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfully creative autumn design, Kelly!! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness... Kelly, this card is STUNNING! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I love the stripes and the saying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful autumn CAS beauty! It's brilliant how you aligned those horizontal panels and I adore this sentiment! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Kelly, love the simple design and your glorious colours. Well don on your template, I'd never have got the strips straight either, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFULLY DONE, Kelly! LOVE that sentiment! I LOVE Anne of Green Gables! LOL How on earth do you find all these different companies??? I've never even heard of this company! LOL BUT, I LIKE!!! ;) BIG INKY HUGS for coming over to visit too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous Autumn CAS design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so clever, Kelly! What a fun idea for a card. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors and sentiment! I may have to try this design with Christmas colors!!! Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really clever design love the Autumn colours and great quote
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great design and a wonderful way to show off those fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a very pretty fall card--and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a simple card and yet it's really effective. I love the sentiment too x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card and clever way to use leftovers, too!! Thanks for the inspiration! The warm colours are delightful!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card Kelly. just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Creative and contemporary card with great colours x.

    ReplyDelete