4.05.2020

Simply Sundays ....


Hi friends! 

I hope the weekend was good to you ♥
Today was such a wonderfully quiet day.

And our home is never. ever. quiet!

I managed to get a lot of cleaning/purging done
and my sweet husband offered to make dinner.
He's been working around the clock to continue seeing patients
and doing most of the work single-handedly.

Now I understand the term "not all heroes wear capes."

He made his famous Jambalaya 
and I am very grateful I had a chef's night off :)




I am also super grateful to all of you that prayed for my sweet Chrissy.
She has had wonderful get well cards arrive
and your kindness won't soon be forgotten ♥

My card today is simply ~ like a Sunday.
I used little snippets of designer paper left in my scrap pile
and I die cut the words grateful.
This is a card I made from a Splitcoaststampers color challenge:

 Melon Mambo
Grapefruit Grove
Blushing Bride

Such gorgeous colors!
 

And ... the winners of my birthday giveaway!
I wish everyone could win ~ I do, I do!
I will have more giveaways from time to time :)
The winner from the blog is comment #32:

winner of the $25 (USA) Gift Certificate!

and the surprise winner of a stamp set giveaway here on my blog:
Vicky Gould of Village Ramblings!
Please email Kelnkids@aol.com 
with your email/mailing address.
 Congratulations, ladies!
Thank you all, friends, for your sweet words
and a blessed Palm Sunday to you all!

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

14 comments:

  1. I really like this design and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Kelly - and it sounds as though you have had a wonderful day!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Kelly and the colour used for the base card and words

    Congratulations to your winners too

    Hugs.... June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely simple design Kelly, love it.
    Well done your Hubby for giving you a night off the cooking, enjoy your meal, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design and I love the bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card and sentiment says it all
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bright colours say it all Kelly. Very uplifting. Pleased to hear Chrissy is on the mend. I cancelled my scan I had booked on Good Friday. I was too scared to go to the hospital and they said they probably would have cancelled it anyway. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun and sweet card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the crisp, simplicity of this awesome design, Kelly!! Outstanding work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad Chrissy is better--cute card!

    ReplyDelete