Welcome to the journey of an imperfect card that almost wasn't!
Creating this card was an 'everything is going wrong'
and taking what I thought was going to be
unsalvageable to the salvageable!
Okay ... it's called Smoke and Mirrors ... who am I kidding :)
Today's card is for the 3M (3 Musketeers) card group
that was invented by my good friend, Jeanette!
She invited Barb and myself to join her in this challenge
where we take turns chosing ONE image, mailing it,
and all 3 of us create a card using that same stamped image.
(I'd like to share we ONLY share images that are allowed by the company's angel policies!)
This month, Barb chose the image and it's a beauty!
Unfortunately, my card is not as I ran into
a wee bit a lot of trouble.
What went wrong:
1. The first of three images was chewed up in the Scan 'n Cut.
Like 'the dog ate my homework' mangled!
2. The second was traced way outside the scanned lines by the SNC
like a failed sobriety test - just NOWHERE close to being usable.
And that left me with one final image.
3. I used new to me alcohol based 'copic-like' markers
and they are NO BUENO!
They leaked and feathered something awful
and my floral colored image ended up looking like
I watercolored it outside the lines... but I didn't!
It's stil not perfect but it's better!
Here's the front of my completed card and it's using
3. Pretty papers to compliment the image!
4. A pop of pink from the rhinestones added to the flowers.