4.17.2021

Day 3/10 ~ Happy BEE-day!


Hi friends!


It's my husband's birthday this weekend 

so we are in full *celebration* mode!

He's such an incredible man and 

does such amazing work for others in need ~

we are happy to celebrate him AND finally take some time off work! :)




It's also Day #3 of The Daily Marker 10 Day coloring challenge.

I won't be making full cards this time around but

I do have a theme for the first time:  Things With Wings!

 I thought that would be a different and fun approach this time

and you can follow my coloring on my Instagram daily posts :)


Here is my card for the 3/10 days of coloring:



For this card, I've used MFT Stamps "Meant to BEE" stamps

and my Brother Scan N Cut to die cut the images.

After creating a card base,

 I used a stitched circled die from Simon Says  Stamp

 to create a background circle from the designer paper.

The images are colored with copic caio makers

and there's a light dusting of Wink of Stella on the bees wings.

My card is a little on the simple side but I colored not created

and it's for the Inspiration Challenge at SCS this week.




And that's my card!

Thanks for stopping by today and

I'll see you soon!

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, happy birthday 🎂🎂🎂 from me, too! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your hubby! :) Your birthday card is so fun and happy and love so much the clean but warm design!! The bees are so cute!! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the little bees. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bees are adorable! What a bright and cheery card, Kelly. Enjoy the birthday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fabulous bee card Kelly, so cute. Happy Birthday to you Hubby too, I hope he has s fantastic day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable card and just love the colours and the bees. Stunning. My sister's birthday today Sunday!! Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card Kelly. Enjoy your celebrations and time off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, such a sweet card. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated birthday wishes to your hubby and great CAS card love the little Bees
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute bee card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Animals, butterflies and/or Insects" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute little card, Kelly!
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at Country View Challenges this month!
    DON´T FORGET TO LINK OUR CHALLENGE TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE PRIZE!
    Evelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a bright and happy card with your sweet honey bees, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete