4.21.2021

Ready, Set, Go - Body Parts!


Hi friends!


Today's card is for the Ready, Set, Go monthly card group

where we take turns coming up with extreme card challenges.


This month, it was my turn and I chose a theme

that I thought of (like most of my ideas) at 2 am-ish :)





APRIL RSG THEME:  Body Parts!

Last year, I had news that I needed  medical hip surgery. 
 Although I was bummed, I turned that frown upside down by thinking - let's make the best of it and have some fun with body parts!

Your challenge this month is to create a card using a 
(as in one, SINGLE) body part.  You may chose any stamp company/image you like but it can only show one body part.  And because we're creative and often use the rule of 3's, let's take it up a notch!  Your body part can only be on 1/3 of the card!  The other 2/3 of the space you can use however you like, or not at all, and use whatever papers, EF, techniques, etc you like. You may also include one sentiment. Think outside the box, get as creative as you like and most of all, have fun - now let's get Ready, Set, GO!





Ready: For my card, I am using Birthday Bear

 from Gerda Steiner Designs stamp and die set.

 I'm using the ONE arm that's holding the balloon.

Set: For my 1/3, I've measured out the square and it's a folded 1/3

(in other words, if you stretch it out straight, it's an equal part).

Go: I've added a matching sentiment  to the front of the panel.

I colored the image with my copic markers

and popped the front panel and arm/hand up with 3d foam.




This turned out to be a lot harder than I expected

but it was a lot of fun :)


Thanks for stopping by!









9 comments:

  1. Perfect take on the fun challenge -love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and beautiful Kelly

    yes I did use alcohol inkt, but the foil I use on the edges when it is stil a little bit wet, so that gives some bling

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge! I love your interpretation! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Kelly, really you thought outside of the box!! How fun!!! And impressive! Such clever idea you have had!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, fun challenge Kelly. Hope you are keeping well. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great challenge Kelly, and I love your stunning result!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card, great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so cute. I love little arm, sticking out and holding the balloon! Great Challenge this month-we all had such a different take on it. Thanks for pushing us a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable is this!! I love this sweet birthday card, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete