5.05.2022

CCEE2217 ~ National Dandelion Day!


  Hi friends!


I'm delighted to be your hostess for the month of May

at the CCEE Stampers challenge blog.

I'll be sharing my choice of challenges all month long!


Yesterday was National Dandelion Day so show us your best

dandelion cards (or use an flower as an alternative!)




My card today is sharing this cutie from My Favorite Things ~

Make a Wish Pure Innocence.

I've colored her with my copics 

and added a base layer of patterned paper from Echo Park.




Be sure to see all of the Design Team cards here on the blog

at the CCEE Stampers!

If you add your card to a gallery, please use the keyword CCEE2217

so we can find your cards/projects.


Thanks for stopping by!
 
Crafty hugs,

~Kelly

11 comments:

  1. What a sweetie this image is Kelly, and you have paired her beautifully with those gorgeous papers
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a super sweet and cute card Kelly! Love that little girl and the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card just oozes spring and summer with the bright colors and cute "dandelion girl."

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Sweet--this just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! I had to laugh about dandelion day, I just came in from mowing the grass, which wasn’t long, but there were so many dandelions popping up so tall, I had to get rid of them! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet it is!! I Love, Love, LOVE this precious card! Kelly. Sending hugs and prayers your way each and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with a beautiful floral print in the background. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness Kelly, I didn't know there was such a day, live and learn lol. Your card is so sweet, I love the image and your colours, a pretty design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe! She's just as sweet as can be Kelly! Really great design my friend! Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete