6.24.2023

Fluttering by with a WARM hello!


 Hello sweet friends!

Happy HALF BIRTHDAY 2023!


We are already half way though the year

and what a half year it has been!

Some good, some not so good, and a whole lotta in between

but as grandma used to say ..." tie a knot to faith and hang on!"



I am so glad to be back to blogging!

I've missed it and ALL OF YOU!


Today I'm sharing a card that I made two of - 

intending to make just one.

I had so many bits and pieces left over that I just kept the fun going :)

Using the butterfly from Pink Fresh Studios and distress oxide inks

from Ranger and other dies, here are the butterfly twins:


Card One:


and Card Two!


The differences are subtle as far as the design

but I kept the same color palette through out.





I hope this year has been good to you!

I'm looking forward to catching up and rediscovering 

some of the groups I used to be in <3



  Lots of love!

~Kelly


6 comments:

  1. So nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kelly, I love the colour combination. Great to see you back blogging. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you back blogging Kelly - I have missed you! You have come back with a bang with these two amazing cards. Both of them are beautiful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I just love these colors together and butterfly with the wreath die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back in blogland, Kelly!! And with such fabulous card! :) LOVE the fresh colours and the designs are both adorable!
    Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty cards and calming colors. I really want to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete