8.04.2023

Scuba your way through summer!


Hi friends!

It's almost the weekend ~ yasssss!

Today's card is a fun-in-the-summer scuba card

that I'll send to my son :)





You can see the video here on my YouTube channel:



This was such a fun card to make!

I started with a watercolor panel background using Altenew half pans.

While it was drying, I stamped/die cut the images from

a couple of Lawn Fawn stamp sets to create this under the sea scene.


And those cute little clouds tucked into the corner,

it was the view as if looking up :)

I used my copic markers to color the images

and just love the bold, whimiscal colors this beholds.



That's it for now!

Lots of love!
~Kelly


Entered to:  Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Summer

4 comments:

  1. How cute card for your son!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, this is such a fun scuba scene. Adorable card. Your son will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful fun card, Kelly - nice and cool to look at too, in your current heat!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute and love the eel.

    ReplyDelete