7.27.2023

It's a salty penguin party!


 Hi friends!


Happy Fri-yay!

We made it to the weekend!



Today's card will be heading to my granddaughter

so I combined two things:  something fun and the color pink!

I love love LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this background!

I did some watercoloring one evening

 and just made a ton of backgrounds.

This one includes the background sunset and the sand,

both textured with watercolor and salt.

{talk about a Hot Mess!}



This sweet little penguin is holding a yummy cool treat.

My cardmaking friends on IG had a theme this week

 of weddings or ice cream so I went with the later.

It's a cherry creamsicle - that's mah story and I'm sticking to it! :)


I usually dress up the inside of my cards as well

and just never show them ~ but this one was too cute not to share!



Speaking of heat and melting,

be safe out there!

It's sooooooo hot - I hope you are staying cool and staying safe!


Lots of love,

~Kelly



4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Kelly, and I am sure young Alice will love it! I trust you are being careful in the heat too! Would you like some of our predicted -3 oC tonight??
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww.... !!!! ADORABLE!!! Love, love, love the cute scene, the inside with that sentiment and the so vibrant colours!! Your own watercoloured paper with salt is delicious!!
    Also here it's very hot, but today there are clouds, so we are hoping for some refreshing rain!
    Hugs, have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I love that background too, it suits the lovely penguin so well. Wish it was hot here in the UK, it's very Autumnal, with thrashing rain! So your card cheered me up no end, with its HOT colours. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I really love your blog thanks so much for sharing!
    Take My Teas Exam For Me

    ReplyDelete