5.17.2024

She's my SUPERHERO!


 Hi friends!

Happy Friday!

I have another card share on Instagram!




There's NO SECRET that my little granddaughter 

is not only my bestie but she's my superhero!

I am always proud of her and her many accomplishments,

including her graduation from Pre-K :)



So I thought I'd make her a little card to go with her gifts

using My Favorite Things You're Super!

I followed the color challenge #236 of this week

with hues of pinks and blues.


Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly


Entered to:  MFT Color Challenge #236

4 comments:

  1. Kelly, this is such a sweet - and adorable - card for your Super Hero. I'm sure she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness overload and beautiful too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pre-K?????? How did that happen? This card is the best and she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Congratulations to your dear granddaughter. I can't believe she's out of Pre-K already.

    ReplyDelete