6.10.2024

YAY for blogger - 3M June!

 

Hi friends!

YAY  I'm back on blogger!

Massive thanks to my son who figured out a few bugs

 and has me back online :)

Gotta love teenagers and technology!



Today's the day we 3 Musketeers post our cards with a 'same image'

and this month's image is Hero Arts Birthday Balloons.

Barb was the hostess for this month and 

something. i. just. noticed.

My last month card never posted either and I was the hostest

*face palm!*


I went with bright cheerful fun colors for my balloons

using copic markers.

I paired it with a background made with mica powder and water

and added on a sentiment that came with the image.

Thank you, Barb!

Be sure to see the other 2/3's of the 3M by seeing

 Barb's card here and 

 Jeanette's card here! 

 Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly


3 comments:

  1. Great to see you back on blogger Kelly - yep, I go to my granddaughter for tech help now!! She's barely 14!
    Love your bright and cheerful card - the background is fabulous to showcase the balloons
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogger, Kelly, and kudos to your son! Your card is so cheerful and fun! I love those bright colors and the exquisite background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to see you back on Blogger and now I can see more of your amazing cards. I love the bright and bold colors on this card. And, the background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete