7.26.2026

Enjoy every moment! IPC #254


Hi friends!

Enjoy every moment!



Today I'm sharing a festive card for the Inky Paws Challenge


And yes, there's pink!

I did switch up the orange for pink this week

so that I could make a birthday card for a special friend :)




I used these NND products for my card:









Head over here to link up your cards

and to see how you could win a $20 Gift Card 

to do some shopping! 


Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly


Linked to: Neglected Stuff (papers and markers!)
AAA Birthday - For the Girls
MAWTT - Coloring medium

7 comments:

  1. Love this Kelly - so vibrant and cheerful. Great use of colour, pattern and texture.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun - I absolutely love your layers and the patterns you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and fun design, love those papers, image and splatters! Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we appreciate the support!
    Donna xx
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun design and love the happy colors! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Neglected Stuff challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
    NEGLECTED STUFF CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your bright sunny colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful entry to our July Beautiful Blossoms Challenge! 🌸 It was a pleasure seeing your creativity and beautiful floral design. Thank you for playing along with us, and we hope you’ll join us again next month!
    Instagram: @mumcez

    ReplyDelete