5.22.2017

Mondays with The Project Bin ~ Live Life

 Good morning, friends!

It's Monday and that means it's Kelly² day
That would be me and Kelly C. ~ 
yes, two Kellys! :)

Our 3rd daughter is about to graduate high school in 2 weeks.
I'm so proud of my baby girl ♥
I'll be making quite a few cards and bags and tags in the next week,
like today's card.


I've created this CAS card in her high school colors ~
black and teal.
The embellishments of hemp twine and enamel dots
 are also in coordinating colors. 
 This was such a quick, easy card,
especially with the fun sentiment from Awesome Sauce stamp set

 
 
 
 This is one of my favorite stamp sets at The Project Bin ~
although it's hard to have a favorite with how fabulous they all are!
I actually say/text Awesome Sauce, LOL
so it was great fun to see a stamp with that sentiment.
This sentiment is also an uplifting and positive message for many occasions.
You can see this stamp set and more in the store :)


Thanks for stopping by today!
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

I'll enter my card to these challenges:  
Cards in Envy - fave color combo
Pammies Imky Pinkies - #1721

18 comments:

  1. Love your bold and graphic card Kelly - it's a stunner!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very eye-catching Kelly! These sure are fun sentiment. Congrats. on your daughter's graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo Kelly. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! Kelly, this card is stunning!!!

    Congrats to DD3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful clean design, so striking with this stamp and the enamel dots! Love the bright colours!
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun school colors!! What a fabulous design, Kelly! That sentiment set is Awesome Sauce itself, just like your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Kelly!! I love the sentiment!! The enamel dots are such a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, my favourite summer colour!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card and it's sentiment. Looks like I have another stamp company to check out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and sentiment. Love the large pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sentiment and colors! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card. I just love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card-love the school colors done on the white background. Your sentiment is so cool- and I love the pop of color with the enamel dots and I have to learn how to coil twine like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the graduation! What a wonderful accomplishment. And the colors on your card are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete