5.15.2017

Mondays with The Project Bin ~ Lemon Shaker!


Hi friends!

For all my friends that are moms, grandmas, aunties, etc ~ 
I hope yesterday was a wonderful day for you all!

Even though this is a busy season of life for us,
with each of the little squares on the calendar filled in 
with notes and appointments and meetings and places to be,
I feel so incredibly blessed to be called mommy by 4 ♥

 Children are God’s love-gift; they are heaven’s generous reward.  – Psalm 127:3

It's Monday, which means it's time for another card featuring The Project Bin :)
I'm showing you the YELLO! stamp set again today,
and this time in the form of a shaker card.


I call this one ........... Lemon Shaker!
I've created a different kind of shaker card ~ this one using the lemon/lime slices
 from the stamp set inside the acetate window box.




 Here it is, 'shaken ... not stirred'  


This is truly one of the most fun stamp/die sets I've 'played with' to date.
The possibilities are just endless.
 
You can find this set and more by heading over to TPB shop,
and see many card samples on the Inspiration blog.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly



15 comments:

  1. beautiful and sunny card Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, your card just makes me smile and pucker all at the same time. Our Brock loves to eat lemons... so I see that pucker from time to time. ;)

    I think this set is amazing... and the way you use it is, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever! Love the fun aspect of this - shaken not stirred - too funny! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow!!! :D This shaker card is just fabylous, Kelly!!! GREAT sentiment and LOVE very much the idea of the lemon slices inside the shaker!!! Really brilliant!! So fun and bright card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummie card in those bright colours! Great sentiment too!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun!! I love the shaker!! So creative and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the saying "free stuff is good" - totally FUN !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!!! You are so creative!! A lemon shaker!!! So awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABulous bright zingy card Kelly I love it..AWEsome shaker card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous card!!The red looks incredible :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute "twist" on an old saying! Fantastic and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love this cheerful card Kelly - you innovative use of the lemon slices in the shaker is fabulous!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card and super fun sentiment, Kelly!! No one loves free stuff more than me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card and the saying. I wish lemons were free up here.

    ReplyDelete