5.15.2017

DDD: April Showers/May Flowers!


It's Monday!  
And in every sense of the word it was a Monday ~
Just one of those days when it doesn't seem much goes right :*(
 But I shouldn't say that ~  I mean, poor Monday ..
 what did Monday do! 
LOL!

Let's start over!
It's the 15th of the month,
which means it's posting day for the Dueling Darlings!
I'm literally just under the wire here as I just made my card.
The kit took a detour getting to my house and I was scrambling today.
Judy and Deb were our hostesses 
and their theme is "April Showers/May flowers".
Judy sent us a fantastic kit filled with bright colored papers, images, etc.
It just burst with cheerfulness!


One of my wonderful blogging friends, Lynn, has a terrific segment
on her blog called 10 minute Monday. 
Her cards inspire me!
She gives herself 10 minutes to make a card,
then makes another card with 10 extra minutes.
Brilliant concept :)
So I 'did like Lynn' and set my iphone timer for 10 minutes,
pulled out the kit and had to have the entire card done in that time.
And I did it!


Judy's kit for us Divas is an absolute delight!
Be sure topeek at the Divas and Dazzlers 
and see what they made with this amazing theme this month.
You can find them in my sidebar

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly 

16 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly!
    I absolutely love this card! Such a happy image, combined with happy colors! The rhinestone and twirls of twine are the perfect finishing touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 10 minutes for such a gorgeous card? Amazing!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Gorgeous image and great papers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout...great use of the pretty papers. I almost used my twine in a similar manner but couldn't get it to work! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could make a card (of that quality) in 10 mins!!!! It's gorgeous Kelly, love the thread circles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, I'm thinking you do well under pressure, because I remember how you were rushing yesterday... and yet, you created this masterpiece. Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done!! Lovely and bright as always!
    I can't make a card in ten minuts! I need a long time to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done for meeting the challenge! Great card and love all the layers and the image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I couldn't accomplish ANYTHING in 10 minutes! What a fantastic card - the string and bling are perfect additions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome job you have done with your 10 minutes, Kelly! Your card is a bright and cheerful delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card for 10 minutes - love the colours, the image and that trade mark twine twist is perfect!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card--I love the colors and the layout is jsut perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely image and colouring Kelly and beautiful papers..love the pink and yellow..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving how your card turned out. Love the layout. Great job with the kit. Way to go my friend.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet- I cannot make a card in 10 minutes!!! Love your sweet layout, and your fiber twirl - I have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All those colors go so well together. Makes for a fun girlfriend card! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete