5.01.2017

Mondays with The Project Bin - YELLO!


Happy Monday, friends!

Our normally quiet neighborhood got a lot of activity 
this weekend with construction in the area.
4 flat tires already this year (thanks to those nails!) and now ....
no internet!

Bah.  Humbug!

I took advantage of the non-internet and went back to the good 'ol days - LOL!
I did some spring cleaning in my walk-in closet for clothing donations,
organized and repackaged my stamps,
and ironed all of dh's work shirts - a chore I detest! :)

But the exciting news!
Mondays are the days I post my card for The Project Bin,
and today is a new stamp/die release day!
*YAY!*
This landed in my mailbox literally hours ago ~
you might even have heard the squeal :)


I tried a new technique on this card .... multi-masking.
I've done masking on cards but this was multi layered and great fun.
I stamped out the fruits in varied angles, masking them as I went along,
and then continued stamping.
These images were perfect in the upright position in the MISTI ~
hence, the almost never seen on my blog side fold card :)
I cannot wait to ink this set up again!

You can see this set on the blog today from the wonderful
Denise herself made this beauty!
It's super fun, super vibrant and a perfectly cheery card. 


Thanks for stopping by tonight ♥
Be sure to stop by TPB blog all week for more inspiration!

Big hugs, Bigger blessings!
~Kelly

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, so happy and fresh! You have made a perfect multi-masking here! I have totry this technique! A great stamp set, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic and great design Kelly.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, this card is citrus'y fun! What a fabulous design with all those fruits... and the clever sentiment, too! A fun stamp set, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job on the masking Kelly. What a fun, bright and cheery card! Awesome sentiment too! Love what you did here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the masking you did on this Kelly. I just don't know if I have the patience for that - but I love your card! It's a citrus holiday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome job with your masking, Kelly! I love this fun set, too, with its fun "Yello" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this zingy citrus inspired card...really fresh xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool, Kelly! I love the technique you used! This is so cheerful and just plane refreshing to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fabulous, Kelly!! I love all of the masking you did...it looks amazing!! The Yello is so fun!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. YELLO! love this fabulous card.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yello back!!! Gorgeous bright and beautiful card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE the "yello" a SUPER card, all bright, citrussy and a reminder of Summer.
    I have to aplogise for being awol, I have caught up now with SO MANY cards here that I have missed, what an amazing and varied amount, you have been very busy. (Even time for cleaning?!!!)
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABulous masking Kelly..love the yellows and oranges and summer feel on your card..the "YELLO" sentiment is awesome.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty and bright - and even made my mouth water a bit ;) Such a fun sentiment! Hope you get your internet back on.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Card and i like the orange and yellow - very fresh Colors !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Kelly!!!! Great job multi masking. I love the Yello die!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card Kelly--love all of the masking that you did with the lemons!

    ReplyDelete