2.04.2009

It's Comedy Hour! ;)

Here are some tickle the funny bones cards that I whipped up for a humor card swap ;) I was happy that I got to ink up two stamps that, um, had never seen ink before Poor Hanna was looking too "Cullen" here, and will be colored in with a nice shade of peach very soon ~ waiting on my order of replacement prisma markers to arrive that apparently got lost in the shuffle of packing up the craft room! Doh!
I was thinking - I have one Hanna, one Bella ........ would this be a Hannabelle? Or a Bellhan?
HAHA!
Not so funny, I bought a stamp from RCRW that says "we have been through a lot together ... and most of it was your fault!" and it turned out to be HUGE - nearly the size of a bella, so rather than add it to the inside, I ended up computer imaging the same stamp. Totally no fair, but the bella worked out so 1 out of 2 it is. Bella says "My husband told me if I'm gone one more night stamping, he'd leave me. I'll miss him!" Is she sassy or what?! :) TFL!




8 comments:

  1. Cute, funny, and colorful cards! What a great swap idea. I especially love your Bella with her cropin' tote. Very SASSY!! You did a wonderful job on these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! THese are so funny!!! So glad you are posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so fun and cute!
    LOL on the Cullen skin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/05/2009

    These are fab, great job!
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/05/2009

    Bring on the sass girlfriend! Both are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really pretty! love the colors and the images...nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what gorgeous images...and great cards..tfs!

    ReplyDelete