11.05.2012

SOTC ~ Faith as small as a mustard Seed!




Good afternoon!  Another whirlwind weekend after a whirlwind week but I'm super excited to share today's card!  I belong to a crafting group called the Sisterhood of the Traveling Cards and every other month, our hostess gives us a theme to create a card around.  This past month, our hostess was Kadie - the founder and creator of the SOTC!  And each of the participants got a totally different theme, unknown to each other until reveal day (last week, I'm running a whole lot behind!)  Isn't that the best idea ... so clever and unique!  I loved it!

And what's more ... I LOVED my theme Kadie chose for me!!  My theme was "Faith as small as a mustard seed" and it's PERFECT!!  I literally squealed when I saw the faith-filled theme she challenged me to use as I truly try to balance all of life's gifts in a faith-filled manner and just truly give Him all the glory for the blessings I've been bestowed.  


So, using my new Whipper Snapper Designs stamp called "Chase", a giftie from my sweet friend, Barb!  {love you muchly!!}   Originally I was pairing this challenge theme with a beautiful Gorjuss stamp and then I remembered this lovely Unity stamp sentiment with the same theme in my stamp drawer - dug around, found it, inked it up and just was so excited to use a stamp was a perfect match to the chosen theme :)




I hope you have a beautiful day/week ahead!  

Big hugs,
Bigger blessings!
~Kelly



25 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Kelly. I love this card--and the colors are perfect and the sentiment is perfect.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, talk about nailing the challenge. Fabulous combination of image and verse. Everything about this beauty is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww! I love him!! He is perrrrfect for your theme and that verse is so true and so well matched. Beautiful card. Beautiful friend. ♥
    And I adore how you did that little tab with the button. Such a great touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly this is fabulous - the whole fits together beautifully!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I love the stamp on the inside too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, this is one of the sweetest images ever - and your card is too! FABULOUS!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious image with this wonderful scripture! Loving your beautiful papers and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you aced it my friend, gorgoeus card and fantastic coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our friend Kadie picked the perfect theme for you and your card displays "faith as small as a mustard seed" beautifully! Love the gorgeous colors of the papers and your sweet image. That tab with the button...a perfect embellishment! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the beautifully scripted sentiment on the inside. This card is so you, sweet Kelly! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card and theme is beautiful Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card. He is adorable! What a lovely sentiment. Love the name of your group. I loved the movie Sister hood of the traveling pants...makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love the theme and love the song to this!Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! Great coloring and what a great challenge for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute little guy , Kelly. Great card and i really like how you added the button.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, Kelly,and spot on to your challenge! What a sweet, sweet image and wonderfully coloured, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet adorable image and card. Love the sentiment inside. Your colors are so bright and cheerful! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous and cute image! He is adorable and your colors are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet card and great colors! Love the Bible verse it was based on, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely precious, your image is gorgeous - love the colors and your DP!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving this! I like how tat dp frames the button! FABBY idea (that I never think of)!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable all the way around, Kelly. I love the way you colored Chase.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love everything about this fabulous card!!! Wow- super darling image- love your colors and WOW_ LOVE the fabulous sentiment! What a sweet card for your son. You nailed the challenge : )

    ReplyDelete
  23. A real cute image Kelly. I really like the colours you chose and the sentiment goes so nicely with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like how you treated the button on the front. The sentiment is amazing in font and how you placed it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. One of my favorite verses and I love that sweet image! The little tag with the button is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete