12.31.2012

2012: A Year in Review!

Every year, I say I'll post my year in review on January 1st and somehow it's March before I know it, ROFL! :p  

 With my recent blog hiccup, I thought it would be fun to revisit some of my cards from the past year!  I have to manually add them all back one by one from my pc hard-drive (eek!) so in at least I will have 10 of them in one place! *smile!*

January
Operation Write Home card donation :)


February
For my husband :) 

March
Crafters of Faith: Spring

April 
Whipper Snapper swap card :)

May
My special Raggedy Ann doll card ~ Buggaboo digi :)


June
My son made his black belt in TaeKwanDo at the age 7!


July
Crafters of Faith:  End to Summer!

August
TAT card - mirror image (Try A new Technique!)

September
Olympics card: I chose Archery as my theme (dd16 is an archer!)


October
Zombie card for my dd17, who LOVES The Walking Dead!


   November
Crafters of Faith: Christmas Carols

December
Ye old Merry Christmas from Riley and Company!

And that's just a quick 2013 Year In cards Review! :)
I know some are slightly out of order but with my blog crash,
I'm fining files all over the place!

Btw, the update on my blog hiccup!  A month or so ago, my phone hard-drive crashed and with it went my contacts, information and photos.  Apparently, at some point unbeknownest to me, the phone was connected to my blog - hence, anything stored on my phone when it crashed took the blog with it!
Although I have everything back up in our pc hard-drive (thousands upon thousands of pictures!) it will take a process of loading them ONE BY ONE,
each and every post.  The task is somewhat daunting, so I will reload them little by little in the next year.  So just a head's up - careful where your pictures are connected! I didn't even know my blog was on my phone!
Lesson learned the hard way :P

29 comments:

  1. Wow, Kelly. You have some really great cards there! Thanks for (re)sharing them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your phone hook up taking out your blog. I was just having problems with my camera and I downloaded 48 pics, but half way thru the computer decided to freeze up or something. So they got on the computer, but the hiccup was the thumbnail of all of the is the same pic. I tried redoing it but no luck. It never happened before, so I guess I can't complain.
    Thanks for the kind visits and words this year, I am so new and they made my day. I can't wait to see what you come up with next year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful selection of cards, Kelly!!! I've loved each and every one of your cards throughout the year! Can't wait to see all the creations for next year now.
    Hope you and your family have a great 2013.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing how a little gadget like the phone can cause such damage! All of your cards are wonderful, not just the ones up for review! Have a wonderful 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear friend, how painful it is to wrestle with misbehaving technology! Your year in review is just amazing, what a great idea and a great collection. I just love your Christmas Riley! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Kelly - so glad I only have a simple phone - I must warn my daughter!!
    It was lovely to see some of the cards from before I met you - you re such a blessing to me with your cheerful cards.
    May you and yours be blessed with peace and wisadom this year.
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! I can say I wouldn't try rebuilding old blog posts. But that's me! Good luck to you. :-)

    And Happy New Year, my friend.

    Love,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the info about the phone Kel. I'm with Terry! A great opportunity to move on and up.
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog today - we sure have had a harrowing few months.
    My favourite card January's but then you know my love of butterflies too.
    All the best for 2013!
    Hugs to you
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kel just a thought - would it be easier to put them up on Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly, this is a great selection of your cards.

    Happy and healthy 2013 to you !

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful cards girl..Love your funny stile! Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantastic representation of your amazing work! Very sad for you about your blog. I will have to double check about the phone thing with Blogger. Praying for health and happiness for your entire family in the New Year!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Kelly, those are all awesome projects! I'm so glad I've connected with you this last year and look forward to continuing to share projects with you in 2013! You've been such an inspiration and I wish you and your family the best for 2013! Cheers! :) Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the 12 that you chose for your year in review! Although, I would have a very hard time picking only 12 favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kelly--I loved looking at the 12 cards you picked as your favorites. I think they are all winners!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year Kelly. I am glad that you have been able to get your blog back up and running. I loved looking at all your card in your Card Review. Best of luck moving all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kelly,

    You have had a wonderful and creative year! Such beautiful creations and I wish you all the best in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy New Year Kelly! I am so happy to hear you got your blog issues sorted and what a fabulous year in review post. Your cards are all so bright and cheerful which to me sums up you as a person. I so look forward to following your blog throughout 2013 as your posts always make me smile. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your fun review....thanks! Sorry, about your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great review!! I'll have to find out where to get that karate stamp-my son takes karate class.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your card making style! All 12 are wonderful cards! I can't wait to see what you create this year.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful year in review! So sorry to hear about your hiccups! Technology can be so maddening sometimes! Hope you had a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's fun to go back and look at what you did through out the year. Sorry about your technology snafu!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great selection of cards! I hope 2012 was as great for you as your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Enjoying seeing all of the 2012 cards- you have a way with DSP and beautiful coloring! Happy New Year- and I will have to check into how the phone is connected to the blog- yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  26. March is my FAVE!!!! I LOVE that card Kelly...it's truly beautiful in person & thanks so much for sending it to me! Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So fun to see most of my favorites popping up in your year-end review! Your work is exquisite, Kelly, and I love every perfect detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your year in review~ not sure how I missed this post!! Love the monster one, but they are all gorgeous! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful, beautiful showcase of cards, Kelly-dear! I always love all of your cards, but it's fun too to see which are your faves from the year! HUGS

    ReplyDelete