12.10.2012

It's *Snow* Mystery!




Hi there!  Looooong weekend here and I'm about to drop from exhaustion.  Honestly, December is truly one of those months that is always in constant blur!  But we made it through and we're about ..... half way, almost?  

Just a quick post to show you the 'almost' card :)  As part of the mystery image swap, this month hostess by Jeanette, we received this darling image of Darcie's snowman to work with.  So I did!  Pretty much the week I received it - then lost the cards!  My crafting Cabana is that bad!  I know they will turn up ......... say ........... in May of next year! :x  Jeanette was kind enough to resend another set of images and this was what I came up with in my time crunch, utterly exhuasted, completely mojo-less, crafted out brain .... but isn't he the cutest snowman EVER!  Even though I'm not happy with the final result, it's all about the destination but the journey - right?!  He's so happy, it makes ME happy! :)

I have bible study first thing in the morning and haven't even CRACKED the book open (not *the* book - smile! The study guide!) so I'm keeping this short and wish you a multitude of snowy blessings!



 Big Hugs!
BIgger Blessings!
~Kelly

22 comments:

  1. What a sweet snowman image, Kelly. I like all the glitter - just great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, we both did the same snowflakes and the highlight around the snowman.....so I love him!!!! I also like how you placed the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, that snowman is snow cute!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Kelly!!

    Great layout and great card! I also did the sparkly snowflakes on mine ☺

    Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly--I think your card is very cute--I love he colors of his scarf and the snow is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the paper and the pink! He is a darling snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That happens to me a lot! And when they do turn up, it's such a nice surprise. Like finding $$... well, not quite. ;)

    Love what you did with the snowman.... so pretty! Can never go wrong with glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny! I move stuff to either clean up quickly for a guest or as part of organizing things, only to forget where I put things! So I can relate. That said, the snowman image is the cutest! Love your card.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly, your card is SO cute!! Love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute - love all the sparkle you have incorporated on this Kelly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Kelly, I'd be very happy with this! Wonderful colors in those soft shades and just a fab card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! Love your punny title and how you made the snow sparkle!! great job using the sentiment too. HUGS to you, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute! You made the snowman look warm with your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really kelly - not happy with this one? Snort.......It's so gorgeous.......I hope I get one back in my swap return.

    Love that blue ribbon. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well the good news is that when it does turn up, you'll be one ahead of the game for next year! Super sweet card and an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just darling, and I love the sentiment to go along with it.

    Kelly, I know this time of year is a busy one, but you have to take some time to enjoy the season and your family... I know it's a hard thing to do!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet!! Love the great color combo and such a cute image!! This would be a great entry over at 3 Girl Jam! Deets are on my sidebar! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your snowman card and the cute sentiment! I just didn't have the time this year to make as many Christmas cards as I had hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous12/11/2012

    Love that snowman!! Really pretty soft colors here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pastel and sparkly...definitely a snow girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL! I think I might have a lost kitten in my room! I remember getting one....

    Glad you were able to get a replacement to make this little gem.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So sweet, and a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete