7.17.2019

CCEE ~ Use those stencils!

 Hi friends!

And much like this unicorn,
 I'm absolutely on cloud 9 to be on vacation :)  

There's a new challenge from our hostess Vicki
at the CCEE Stampers blog: Stencils!
 



 It's so funny, 
I was just talking to a dear friend about using stencils
the other day and how they are quite popular right now.
For me, they are my most under used stamping tool!

I do have quite a few - 
yet never really seem to use them that much!  

My card is using Picket Fence Studios darling unicorn - For You.
The stencil is geometric grid from MFT 
and I've used the amazing Distress Oxide Inks from Ranger.
The sentiment is from a different stamp set as I needed 
a small font so I used my Hello Bluebird sentiment stamp.



Be sure to stop by the CCEE Stampers 
and see what the DT has made using the stencil theme! 

There is also a linky where you can add your cards, too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

21 comments:

  1. It's so Sweet! I don't use my stencils as much as I should either! I've been thinking about pulling them out... so this might just inspire me to do it! :) Enjoy your vacation!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.... This unicorn is really darling and love your colourful stencilled background!!!
    Enjoy your vacation!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So absolutely adorable!! I love the colors and the beautiful unicorn!! Enjoy your vacay!! Safe travels!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun colors, this is a super card! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous is this Kelly - love it - the colours are so cheerful and the unicorn so whimsical
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute Kelly, love your stencilled background

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a beautiful card, such a colourful background and the unicorn is gorgeous ! Yes, I also should use my stencils more often... Hugs, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colors of your beautifully stenciled background, and so perfect for that sweet little unicorn! Hope you have fun on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful! Hope you're enjoying your happy vacation time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly, your stenciled background looks fabulous... and look at that adorable unicorn! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute unicorn, and I love the rainbow-stenciled background behind him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that rainbow colored stenciled background. What a cute little unicorn with the balloon - priceless! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable. I love that stenciled background. I must admit, I don't own a single stencil but it sure looks like something I should try.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My stencils are underused too! I love the fun colors and the unicorn. Hope you're having the best vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fabulous stenciled background for your rainbow unicorn floating from this fun balloon!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous bright card Kelly..loz

    ReplyDelete
  17. So adorable, Kelly. I just finished using stencils coincidentally. I'm working on my August 1st new release for Technique Junkies.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the cute Unicorn and great stencil-mine are underused too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Let me guess...you really chose these colors because of the new Bux Frap!! lol Love this colorful card. Definately put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this Kelly fabulous colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. So very cute--I love the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete