5.10.2021

Stamps What?! ~ Chicken in!

 

Hi friends!

Just chicken in on this Monday!






Today's card is for the Stamp What?! card challenge

which was started by my son.

You can read how it got the name and beginning here!

It's a whole lot of fun and a great way to get to use some older

stamp sets that have been sittin' around collecting dust!

He choses the stamp set without me seeing it

and then hands it to me unseen and I make the card - like this one!


For May 2021:  Best of Cluck

circa 2005




My friends Barb and Jeanette are joining me in this challenge

again this year and you can see their cards on their blogs today.

AND, I had a wonderful stroke of good luck today!

I signed on this morning to Splitcoaststampers and 

the CAS challenge was a theme of: chickens!

I don't think in all my years of stamping that's ever happened :)

YAY me!


So my card is ... clean and simple!

What is updated?  Not much, honestly!

The DSP is a newest mat stack as are the stitched dies.

I love the look of gingham for farm cards

and was lucky to spot this small 5 x 5 sheet of red dsp.

Here's my stamp set that's been in my collection for YEARS!


And that's it from me!

Thanks so much for stopping by today :)



11 comments:

  1. Fun card and great that your son is helping! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun card. Great stamp and the gingham is perfectly chosen!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Kelly - your CAS card certainly shows this stamp off to perfection
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun set - and adorable card. I love the pun sentiment. Cute CUTE card in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun CAS Kelly!! It makes me smile! :) Love the gingham!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab fun card Kelly, great design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great fun stamp Kelly. A brilliant design with the gingham. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card Kelly..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun and very cute card Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute--love the clean and simple look. Thanks for inviting me to join this fun group!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is that polka dot chicken! What an adorable card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete