5.19.2021

Your Next Stamp - Preview Day 3!

 

Hi friends!


It's Day #3 of the Your Next Stamp new stamp

 and die release for May 2021!

I am absolutely DELIGHTED to be a Guest Designer

 for this amazing release and super humbled 

to be asked to showcase this sensational new release

from Your Next Stamp <3


Today's stamps and dies are very close to being my favorite!


We are on Day 3 but if you'd like to see all the stamps 

and dies and Design Team inspiration cards so far, 

stop by the blog here and catch up :)

(My Day #2 card can be seen here on my Instagram)


For today's card, I'm channeling summery, tropical colors

inspired by the beautiful toucan.

I'm sharing a card using the Tea Time shaker die set

and the tea time shaker tag stamps with coordinating dies.

They are so so SOOOOO cute! 


Here's my shaker card:





I've colored the images of the stamp set to match the cardstock colors

and cut them with my die cutter with the matching dies.

I added a shaker element to the front

and the wonderful sentiment is from the stamp set: Stretch,

which you will be seeing on my blog later this week!







Please hop on over to the blog at YNS and start the previews!

You won't want to miss this absolute cuteness!





Thanks for stopping by!



21 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Kelly - love how you have used the cat and toucan - and the clear sequins in the teapot :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little toucan and the shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, this is such a cute shake card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the happy colours, Kelly. You've created a truly delightful and super cute card. Congrats to you for being a GD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bright colors look so cute. Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That kitty is actually going Woo Hoo! What a fun card. I love these dies! Channeling summery tropical was bright, cheerful and a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the toucan and kitty on your teapot shaker! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh your wonderful card needs a sunglasses alert, lol, what amazing bright colours and I love the little critters and design, a fabulous card Kelly, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very cute card Kelly and the colours are so bright, cheerful and uplifting. Very sweet images. We are still having the heating on, as it's not very warm here and lots of heavy rain and thunder. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable shaker card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, that cat jumping in the teapot is too fun!! And cute too! Amazing shaker, Kelly|| Also the toucan makes me smile! :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so wonderful shaker card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors you used.
    The little critters on the
    teapot are a fun addition.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for fun shakers, bright colors, cute critters and just plain fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your tropical design, the shaker images are so cute, this tea set is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute with these fun bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How Fun--love the colors!

    ReplyDelete