1.09.2022

3M: Happy New Year!

 

Hi friends!

Weeeeeee're back!

The 3M {3 Musketeers}  have returned for our 7th year

and 89th mystery image card!

(got those stats from Barb and she's never wrong!) :)


This month, I'm the hostess and sent along a New Year's image

from Stamp Anniething called Annie Happy New Year.

Even though it's the 9th, we are in a new month 

with many plans, goals, resolutions, inspirations!




My card is a reflection of the traditional New Year's colors

of black and gold with flecks of pink.

It's colored with my copic markers

and this little party girl is thinking of 2022!





We are 9 days into 2022 

How's everyone doing with your goal setting or resolutions?

Along with this month's challenge,

 I asked us 3 to write some of our new year's intentions.

You can see Barb's here along with her card

and Jeanette's here along with her card.

Like a RIVER, I plan to just keep going forward

and "if I create it (in my head), I'll make it!"



Thanks for stopping by!

Be blessed,

Kelly



10 comments:

  1. A sweet image and a beautifully designed card Kelly. I don't make resolutions any longer, I just keep trying to be the best I can in all things.
    I hope you and your family enjoyed the festive celebrations, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and fabulous card Kelly sorry I haven't been around I got the dreaded covid over Christmas and New Year and it knocked me for six..hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Kelly. Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. I also like how you superimposed the trio's faces onto the 3 musketeers. Nicely done. Beautifully colored image too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet image and love all of the shimmer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colouring and mounting of the image Kelly - I love your quip about going with the flow :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, your card is adorable! Love the color scheme you used; perfect for the new year celebration! And you're right, Barb is never wrong. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun and festive card for this new year we face!! I am hoping to find lots of things to smile about like this cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card. I love the colors you picked and the cute panel behind the image. Thanks for sending us a fun one to play with!

    ReplyDelete