1.13.2022

CC2201 ~ New!

 

Hi sweet friends!

The CCEE Stampers challenge blog is back from a holiday break

and we are ready to create!




Our January 2022 hostess is Lois and the theme this week: NEW!

What is new for you this first of the year?

Think new craft supplies, new technique, new products!


Santa was very VERY kind to me this holiday

and I scored big time in the craft area!

One of the sweet gifts included a ton of new copic markers 

and a shelf to hold them all in!


Here's the video on my YouTube channel creating this card:



I'd love for you to subscribe - let's be friends!

(giveaway coming up this weekend!)


So my new:  Copic markers!

I made a penny slider card so I could make this little cutie spin.

I haven't done one of these in ages!

I used Pink and Main stamps and dies called Plane Sweet.

And yep, I jumped on the TikTok helikopter song share, LOL!

It's super catchy - and we made one at home with all of us spinning :)


Here's my card and to see it spin, head over to YouTube!





Be sure to check out the other crafters on the team

by heading here!


Thanks for stopping by!

Be blessed,

Kelly


11 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly what a beautiful card - love the colours you used in the background and a gorgeous image!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this high-flying bear colored to perfection with your new Copic markers! What a fun spinner that sends this precious pilot whirling through your colorful sky!! Awesome work, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest spinner card I have ever scene. I can just imagine all the stunts that little pilot can accomplish on front of your really cool card!!So fun, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kelly... this card is just way too cute! Love the movement (spinner) and that darling little flying critter. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very cool! He is so cute! Happy New Year to you, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! This is absolutely adorable Kelly!! Really love your colors and it's so nice to see your video and hear your sweet voice! Hope all is well! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting to get new craft items! I love your color scheme! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy your really good with those copic's! I'm a terrible colorer. Great card Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ton of new Copics is really a super gift! :D Love this cute penny slider card and the rainbow colours!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay to new copics!!! super cute card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly I love this card. It is so dang cute. Congrats on all the new fun craft gifts. Have fun playing!

    ReplyDelete