9.26.2022

3M: Cute Scarecrow Henry!


Hi friends!

Today's post is me playing catch up!  

I finally had a chance to create a card with the 3M image 

for this month  ~

this cute CC Designs Scarecrow Henry!

It's absolutely a-dor-a-ble!



The Three Musketeers (Barb, Jeanette and I) have created

cards together since November 2014

and we are almost at our 100th swap!

ONE HUNDRED!

Mind. Blown!


If you want to see the Youtube chat about this card,

you can see it here in my card share!


The idea behind the 3M was Jeanette's baby idea 

and we take turned sending each other a stamped image

(from a list of allowed shareable stamp companies.)

We each received this cute scarecrow which I colored

with my copic markers.



I used some Echo Park fall themed papers

to create a base for the card and then colored it to match.

This was so fun and a great way to remember: 

It's fall ya'll!




If you'd like to see how Jeanette and Barb used this image,

head over to their blogs, too!

Next month, Barb is up and I can't wait to see what she is sending!


Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly


3 comments:

  1. Kelly, as always you have created an amazingly adorable card! Scarecrow Henry is colored in fun soft colors and the design with all of those awesome papers make him the star of the card! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and a beautifully designed card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring and card. Love the background paper too. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete