9.30.2022

Color, Craft, Card!


 Hi all!

Happy Friday!


Today's card is a little of this and a little of that!

Sometimes I find stamped/die cut images in a small jar

as I'm cleaning up my craft desk ...

so I decided to craft with these colored images on a card!




Lucky me- I found all of these!


This was a fun card to make!

If you'd like to see the video version,

it's here!

And you'd like to subscribe to my channel, that would be awesome, too!


Here's my card:  



This one is for an Instagram hop that I am in

each Thursday ~

and we had so much fun, 

we will be back in October!
 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Awww... How CUTE!!! Love so much this no-spooky card and your design!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Kelly, great colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and fun images too! Darling card

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card--great colors!

    ReplyDelete