9.22.2022

CCEE2237 ~ Happy 1st day of autumn!


 Hi friends!


Happy first day of autumn!

September 22, 2022 is officially the beginning of fall :)

Such a gorgeous time of year

(unless you're in South Florida - 

and then it's still perpetually SUMMER!)




I challenged the design team to create a fall themed card

this week at the CCEE Stampers blog 

and here's what I made:



I kept my card pretty CAS and let the papers be the wow factor this week.

I used a new to me stamp set from Penny Black that I purchased

last year and never used until now!


Be sure to see what the DT created this week by 

heading over to the blog!

And if you'd like to link up your cards to an online gallery,

use the code CCEE2237!


Thanks for stopping by!


~Kelly

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous fall themed card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, your fall card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Central Florida is pretty hot as well. Your card, however, is very cool! I like all the white surrounding that cute little hedgie and his fall leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card for fall Kelly. Love that little guy.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always coordinate your fun papers so well on your super cute cards. This little hedgehog is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun papers for this adorable hedgehog and his autumn leaf!! I have NEVER been more ready for fall!! So far all we see is summer here in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Kelly, I love the image and colours and a great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card Kelly - love how you used the papers and that sweet image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! I love your color choices too. Nicely done. South Texas is with you too. Still in the high 90's and sometimes hitting the 100's!

    ReplyDelete