10.17.2022

3M: October's Haunted House!

 

Hi friends!

Today's card is for the 3M card group

which is Barb, Jeanette and myself :)

We take turns sending each other a stamped image

which is a surprise until it's received.

Fun, right!


Now ... put on your sunglasses ...

it's getting BRIGHT in here!


If I built/ lived in a Haunted House,

 I'm pretty sure mine would look a lot like this :)


I decided to have fun with this image this month

since I used it previously before - 

only traditionally.

This time, I colored it with my prismacolor markers,

blended bright distress oxide inks behind

and added a funny 'banner' using a stamp from taylored expressions.


You can see Barb's card here

and Jeanette's card here ~
 

we post every month on the 9th (unless you are me!)

but I'll do my best to be on time from now on!


Until next month!

Crafty hugs,

Kelly


4 comments:

  1. Kelly, your bright, colorful, fun card has put a huge smile on my face. I love the blending of colors in the background. It adds so much to the design. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun card Kelly, lovely bright colours, love the images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love your color choice. Big, Bold, and Beautiful. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete