10.15.2022

DD2 ~ Gotcha Day!



Hi everyone!
Today is a PURR-fect day!

Today is Oliver's 'Gotcha Day!'
Oliver is a sweet little Siamese kitty that I rescued
near my home and is a sweet part of our (pet) family!



So for this month's Dueling Darlings 2 duel,
I sent both teams a kit!
Jeanette (Team B leader) was gracious enough to let me send them
to both dueling teams - thank you, Jeanette!

Since the duel today landed on October 15th,
I wanted the kits to have 1. a kitty and 2. a friend!
So I went with 2 stamp companies - this one
and to see the other, you'll have to check out the Dueling Darlings!

Now to my card!




 I used Colorado Craft Company's stamp Kindness Matters

and colored it with my prismacolor markers. 

When creating the kits for everyone, mine should be in tones of pink 

but I didn't have enough for 4 - just 3!  

I wanted to make sure the other teamies were matching

so I took the 'short straw' LOL 

But that's okay~  I love the blues! 


Be sure to check out the rest of the duel

and Happy Gotcha Day, Oliver!


Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Very cute card Kelly and what a fun challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image Kelly, and how you have used the blues in the papers.
    Happy Gotcha day to Oliver
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ke!my thank you for the fun kit. I loved the pink papers and the blue you used on your card looks just as yummy. I love how you cut out the saying and the kitty and bunny. Great card love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Gotcha day to Oliver!!! He is a very lucky cat to have founded YOU in his life!!! :) I have six rescue cats :)
    Fabulous card, so sweet and cute!!
    Hope all is going well for you!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky kitty to find a forever home with you Kelly, your card is so sweet, lovely images and colours, hugs to Oliver Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Purr-fect in every way. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, this image just melts the heart! And the sentiment is touching as well. I love your theme and kit, thanks! Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweetness overload. The clean design of this card and those adorable critters... it grabs my heart. It's definitely PURR-fect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet combination of images. I love pink but the blue is really nice here! Greal look with the cut out of your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AW! This is so lovely and beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete