10.20.2022

CCEE2241 ~ National Reptile Day!

 

Hi friends!

Time for another challenge at the CCEE Stampers blog. 

Lynn is our hostess for the month of October!

I have chosen reptiles as the theme for today's challenge.



Friday, October 21 is National Reptile Day. 

Wow!

That's a hard one for me this week as I am super limited 

on these types of stamps!

But I did find this MFT Stamp set in my stash and it had an alligator ... 

a reptile!


Be sure to stop in the CCEE Stampers blog

and see what the DT created this week!


Crafty hugs,

Kelly


8 comments:

  1. A very clever card Kelly - love your colours and how you have constructed this gorgeous, gently punny card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sure cute, Kelly - I'm glad you found the gator in your stash of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable alligator, Kelly!! I knew as a south Florida girl that you could come up with an alligator or crocodile!! Such a fun design!! Awesome colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just perfect, with your wonderful background and lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised that, as a Floridian, it was hard to find an alligator in your stash. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/20/2022

    Your gator is super cute Kelly! I'm loving the pretty green tones and your sentiment is perfect with this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Kelly, love the design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete