10.20.2022

CCEE2241 ~ National Reptile Day!

 

Hi friends!

Time for another challenge at the CCEE Stampers blog. 

Lynn is our hostess for the month of October!

I have chosen reptiles as the theme for today's challenge.



Friday, October 21 is National Reptile Day. 

Wow!

That's a hard one for me this week as I am super limited 

on these types of stamps!

But I did find this MFT Stamp set in my stash and it had an alligator ... 

a reptile!


Be sure to stop in the CCEE Stampers blog

and see what the DT created this week!


Crafty hugs,

Kelly


8 comments:

  1. A very clever card Kelly - love your colours and how you have constructed this gorgeous, gently punny card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sure cute, Kelly - I'm glad you found the gator in your stash of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable alligator, Kelly!! I knew as a south Florida girl that you could come up with an alligator or crocodile!! Such a fun design!! Awesome colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just perfect, with your wonderful background and lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised that, as a Floridian, it was hard to find an alligator in your stash. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gator is super cute Kelly! I'm loving the pretty green tones and your sentiment is perfect with this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Kelly, love the design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete