7.09.2023

3M: I'm FELINE meow-tivated!

 

Hi friends!


I have a new card to share with you on the start of a fresh week

and I'm FELINE meow-tivated to craft!




I love LOVE puns and fun play on words 

and this one from Newton's Nook is no exception :)

This is my card for the 3M (3 Musketeers) card group

which is Barb, Jeanette and myself.

We have been crafting together with the 3M since November 2014!


Here we go!

We create a card based on the same image.

1 image = 3 different takes!

This month, Barb was the hostess and sent us this adorable

Newton's Nook Crafty Cardio which I just think is so stinkin' cute!

I really wanted to use the crafting is my cardio sentiment

but my die cut slipped so feline meow-tivated it is!




Going forward, my cards will be on my blog (and my Instagram)

and I have a catch up post on 2023's 3M creations as well!

Be sure to stop in Barb's blog and Jeanette's blog 

to see what they have created this month.

Thanks for stopping by!


Lots of love,

Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Just ADORABLE, Kelly! How cute and fun! Love so much the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kelly - such a cutie and a fabulous sentiment :)
    Blessings
    Maxine
    p.s. you have won over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies : https://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/2023/07/pip-challenge-2326-winner-and-honorary.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maxine! It was fun to be an honorable mention!

      Delete
  3. Kelly, your coloring of the cute image is amazing! I love the sentiment you used (albeit not your first choice). Puns are always fun! It is good to see you blog active again, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sure a cute card. I love how you colored Newton and all of the crafty things! Well Done

    ReplyDelete