7.25.2023

Christmas in July!

 Hi friends!


I have a quick post today!

 I'm juggling cards, social media, work and packing luggages! Whew!


What's more fun that Christmas?

Christmas in July!

Because it means we get the holidays TWICE!




Here's a card I made for a super duper fun IG hop with crafty friends!

The theme was ornaments ............

as you can see, I follow directions REAL GOOD! :)

(In my defense, there ARE ornaments on the card - LOL!)




I used the adorable Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp

Stamptember set with a watercolor background.

I love these adorable little sloths.

I learned last week that my little granddaughter is starting

a new preschool and they have adopted a sloth from Australia!

They will watch it on the monitor and receive mail from the center.

So cuuuuute!




Thanks for stopping by!

Lots of love,

~Kelly



6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for a class. Your card is just fabulous! I love sloths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable Christmas card Kelly!! And also the sloths seem ornament LOL :D
    So sweet that your granddaughter at preschool adopted a sloth! in Australia!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, your card is adorable! Love those critters... and yes, I do see ornaments. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet little cards Kelly, a lovely scene with the sloths, I love them, and beautifully coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you followed the instructions perfectly Kelly ;) Love the ornaments on the sloth's branches - a gorgeous card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas in July brings festive cheer during summer, featuring holiday-themed events and promotions. In the realm of story writing, the spirit of Christmas in July inspires heartwarming tales of kindness, family, and joy. Writers craft narratives where unexpected miracles and festive magic illuminate characters' lives, capturing the essence of the season.

    ReplyDelete